NobEssence Linger Anal Beadsregularly $139, on SALE for just $99.95!
Just 1 left in stock!!!
NobEssence sculptures are smoothly sensual -- and their luxurious texture's perfect for getting into the mood with playful stroking or a full body massage. The slightest spot of lubrication makes them slick and slippery -- compatible with all known lubricants -- a little goes a long way. And, because wood is a natural insulator, the temperature will not be what elicits a gasp upon first contact. Our woods soon warm in response to your passion and retain your heat.
Slip a finger into the ring and enjoy the NobEssence Linger Anal Beads
silky smooth globes. Better than your typical anal beads, enjoy anal
play without the fear of sharp edges or knots with this meticulously
carved piece of erotic art that doubles as an anal sex toy.
Inspired by the seductive curves
of the body, NobEssence exotic hardwood sculptures deliver luxurious
sensations. Their wood comes from responsible forests and is finished in
a 16-step process with NobEssence's medial grade polymer coating. Advice from Tristan:
Please BE CAREFUL when using this toy anally as it does not have a base and therefore has the potential to get lost. Always use with your fingers tucked into the handle.Highlights:
- Organic, waterproof & hypo-allergenic
- Odorless and phthalate-free
- Non-toxic and no petrol chemicals
- Safe to use with ALL lubricants
- Retains body heat
- Made in the USA
- Featuring state of the art Lubrosity medical grade coatings
- Comes with a premium storage box
: natural wood
: 7" long, 4.75" insertable and 1.25" widest partWeight:
: Iron Wood, a renewable hardwood
: Every NobEssence sculpture is
compatible with popular commercially available lubricants -- including
but not limited to oils, water/glycerin and silicone-based lubricants.
Because our toy's finish is smooth and non-porous, it means that even a
little lubrication goes a long way.
: Our exclusive proprietary finish
means you can spend more time enjoying your toy and less time worrying
about how to care for it. Between uses or between partners:
- Wash it with warm water and non-abrasive soap, or
- Wipe down with anti-bacterial/microbial cleaner (alcohol, bleach, peroxide, etc.)
- You can leave your toy out in the open as you would any museum-quality sculptural art or store it in its premium storage box.